Halloween Parties For Adults
- Ghostinis – crostinis cut in the shape of ghosts and other ghouls. Serve with your favorite spread.
- Devil’s Eyes – Deviled eggs topped with halved black olives to look like eyeballs.
- Vampire’s Blood tomato soup (add dark red food coloring). Serve with broomstick shaped breadsticks
- Steak bites with Bloody Mary dipping sauce
- Brussel Sprout Eyeballs – core the sprout and insert a small piece of roasted red pepper
- Risotto filled mini pumpkins (prepare as you would a stuffed pepper)
- Chocolate dipped mango or papaya.
- Eyeball Highballs – Freeze pimento stuffed olives in an ice cube tray. Serve with your favorite clear liquor such as vodka, gin or vermouth.
- Screwed Up Shooters – Black vodka floated on top of orange juice. Garnish rim of glass with sugar if desired.
- Coffee with Bailey’s Irish Cream – Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Watch The Exorcist
- Pumpkin carving
- Costume contest
- Play a game of Clue
- Get a local band to play for a few hours at your party. Don’t have them come too early or too late!
- Mix of scary movie theme songs
- Vampire dentures in every room
- Cobwebs on the ceiling
- Sheets over the furniture
- Replace the coffee table with a coffin