Halloween Parties For Young Adults
- 7 Layer Spider Web Dip – Prepare the classic 7 layer dip and use sour cream to create a spider web design on top. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
- Franken Fingers Veggies – Cut carrots into finger shaped pieces and attach sliced almonds (with dollops of cream cheese) for the finger nails. Insert into your favorite veggie dip and serve with extra veggies and crackers.
- Halloween Nachos – Cover tortilla with refried beans, peppers, and cheddar cheese and bake. Cut into fun shapes with Halloween cookie cutters and top with salsa and sour cream.
- Crunchy Monster Claws – dip chicken strips in beaten egg and coat with corn flake crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Cut small slit at the tip of each strip an insert a triangle of yellow pepper for the “claw.” Serve with BBQ sauce.
- Graveyard Cupcakes – decorate each cupcake with chocolate frosting and cookies for grave stones or candy pumpkins. Arrange on a platter so it looks like a graveyard!
- Thick spaghetti noodles to look like worms
- Cookies made to look like human hands
- Bowls of assorted candy
- Alesmith’s My Bloody Valentine and Evil Dead beers.
- BooBerry Eyeball punch – Blueberry juice cocktail, seltzer and vodka (if desired). Garnish with ice cubes filled with single blueberries.
- Mad Elf Red Beer
- Black punch: orange soda mixed with grape soda and whiskey
- Spiked punch: add dry ice chunks to give the smoky effect in the punchbowl
- Glow in the dark beer pong: put glow in the dark stickers on the ping pong ball, all around the table,
- and the beer cups
- Watch My Bloody Valentine and Evil Dead.
- Popular radio station playing Halloween theme music
- Life size massacred dummy on the front porch
- Cobwebs on the ceiling
- Spider stickers on all the walls