DIY Tutorial How To Make A Corpse – Corpsing
Video tutorial on how to make your own corpse. Fast, quick, easy.
No latex, no cotton, no cheesecloth.
Uses both antiquing and dry brushing techniques.
Will these hold up outdoors?
Yes, but spray with UV resistant polyurethane.
- Lifesize Skeleton – $50
- Rubber gloves
- .7 mil plastic dropcloth – 6 pack $9
- Heat gun
- Spray adhesive (optional)
- Minwax gel stain – hickory
- Paint brushes
- Paper towels
- Yellow paint
- Deodorant balls (for eyes) $0.89
- E-6000 glue – $3
- Mineral spirits (for cleaning)
Make a corpse in an hour or less and $70 with this method.