- Halloween snack mix – Caramel corn, peanuts or cashews, raisins and candy corn.
- Skeleton Veggie Tray – Use the bowl of veggie dip for the head and arrange the vegetables into an entertaining array of skeleton bones. Celery works well for the limbs, carrots or pepper strips for the rib bones, etc.
- Ghostly Pizza – Ask your grocer to slice your cheese about ¼ inch thick and use cookie cutters to make ghostly shapes.
- Make your own caramel apple bar – set out a variety of toppings and let your friends make them as they like. Encourage them to make monster faces and try different combinations.
- Swamp Juice – Lemonade, seltzer a few drops of blue and green food coloring and some gummy worms!
- Witches Brew – Place a few pieces of dried ice inside a cauldron, cover with water and add a chilled metal bowl full of root beer. Serve root beer floats made from this magical smoking cauldron. *Caution. Dry ice is not advised for human consumption!
- Fruit punch with red corn syrup dripping on the outside of the glass
- Coca cola
- Watch PG-13 horror movies
- Make a homemade horror movie with everybody in costume
- Candy Volleyball: Have two teams and throw a candy bar back and forth. Whichever team doesn’t drop the candy bar gets a point
- Pumpkin Rings – Set out multiple pumpkins with long stems, and try and throw rings on the stems. Mark the pumpkins with different points based on distance and difficulty. If playing indoors, use rubber gaskets as rings so you don’t break anything!
- Fortune Telling – Grab some fortune telling cards and take turns giving people their Halloween fortunes.
- Mix of popular rock and pop bands
- Life size Twilight character cutouts
- Avengers cutouts
- Replace flower pots with spooky patches